Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brain and brain, what is brain?

According to Spaz the Cat, I live to serve and obey and open doors for her so she can go in and out. Back and forth. Outside. Inside. Outside. Inside. Open door, close door. Open door, close door.

I am like Spock without his brain, and Spaz holds the controller.

"Meowwrr! Let me ouuuuutttt!"

Added to the brainlessness is another day in the Vault of Limitless Boredom, where I put things in numerical order and then file them. That's all I do. All day long. But during that time, what's left of my mind wanders into my own personal story-land and the book I'm currently reading (review to come!), feeling like I'm missing out on what's happening with the characters while I'm not reading. My iPod is a saving grace (which reminds me I want to change up the playlist tonight), as are wearing sneakers and toting a travel mug of black coffee.

Friday at 5:00, I'm getting my brain back as I walk out those doors for the last time.

Oh, and speaking of last times, today is the last day of November, and I am pleased to note that I've successfully completed NoBloMeNoMo - er - National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). I don't know if I'll keep up daily posts, but I am most definitely going to be posting more regularly. Daily habit is good, though, so I'll keep that going as long as I can. Thanks for reading this month, lovelies!

No comments: