Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The temp job is making it difficult for me to do anything useful. I sit on my butt for 7.5 hours a day pushing papers and trying to drown out the country music station and the sound of the call center babes that surround me with their nasally Upstate accents. Thank God for my iPod, which has been on the charger all night since I ran the battery down yesterday in the middle of the day. Meanwhile, I'm having a hard time getting anything done that needs to be done in my life - job applications comes to mind first and foremost, dealing with excess furniture that belonged to my mother also comes to mind. This assignment is over next Friday, then I will be done temping, because at that point I'll have a month before I head back to L.A. and I gotta be ready.

For now, though, blogging right before I leave in the morning is about all I've been able to manage. And today's post is pretty lame, so I will leave you with this:

No comments: