Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Space: The Final Frontier

Can't embed the video, so check out this beautiful score by Bear McCreary with incredible timelapse exposures:

Temporal Distortion from Randy Halverson on Vimeo.

So I'm a little late with this week's blog. I just wasn't feelin' it over the weekend or yesterday. Not much new to add here...except that I am excited at potential prospects for some level of involvement with THIS:

Space: 2099


For months, my gut's been telling me Space: 1999 is on the verge of a resurgence. I was right. Stay tuned for more.

Meantime, the first draft of my 1999 novel is 99.999% done (want to do another read-through before I submit to my editor), and I have begun the revisions to my sci fi script that I think will make it a solid contender. For what, I don't know yet.

I have finally sold the car, albeit for much less than I should have, but I was getting antsy and it was the only offer. So I will have that money by the end of the week, and will then turn my eyes to purchasing a beater until I can do better. But Lords of Light, will it be good to have a set of wheels again.

The sun continues to shine in SoCal, though we've had a couple of overcast days with some rain. But you know the song, "Into each life, some rain must fall..."

No comments: