A true clairvoyant?

Paleo-Future.com just published a number of children's letters from 1976, predicting what life would be like in the year 2000. This one seems to know where we're headed in the year 2009. I especially like the part about driving as fast as I want to without the worries of getting a ticket:

Dear Laurie,

I think in the year 2000 the earth will be much more polluted than it is.

I also think that we will have no more school, and cars can go as fast as they want without getting a ticket.

The government will pay every person as much as they want without them having to work. I also think we will be out of energy for stores or anything that uses fuel in the year 2000.

Sincerely,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friend is "discerning her vocation;" can someone please tell me what that means?

A God of Surprises

Frammin' at the Jim-Jam, Frippin' at the Krotz!