Saturday, December 9, 2023

Frammin' at the Jim-Jam, Frippin' at the Krotz!

You win a prize if you catch the reference in this blog title. Comment or message me and we'll work out what the prize will be!

I'm currently at my main digs for writing these days, a place in Fairport called Junction 361.  Coffee house and beer bar all in one. And steps from the Erie Canal. New artist show every month. Barista with a thing for K-dramas. Can it even get any better? I think not.

I come here with my writing partner on Monday nights (most weeks), and on a Saturday night, this is where I need to be to get sh*t done.  I'm working on getting an editor for Dream House, and I'm writing a new screenplay that involves... wait for it...  a time travel emergency at a mall in 1973. I know! Trust me, it's going to work.

I've been creating video reels for Instagram at work and can say that I'm now feeling pretty comfortable editing on the Instagram app.  Not bad for a Gen-Xer with a Boomer brother and Greatest Generation parents.  Yes, I'm happy and proud of this little achievement.  Here's my latest effort:

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas

Tomorrow is the 2nd Sunday of Advent: LOVE.

3 comments:

A Secular Franciscan said...

Wizard of Id, right?

A Secular Franciscan said...

If you need any help, let me know. You know me from directing plays. I've also written plays (GEVA did one of mine at a Regional Playwrights Festival), acted in some, and even acted in a horror parody film! (Enter the Dagon https://youtu.be/fWrsz2zKYBA?si=wi3A5dye5b4rOcu2)

Elena M. Cambio said...

Secular Franciscan, you win the prize!