Space: The Final Frontier

Can't embed the video, so check out this beautiful score by Bear McCreary with incredible timelapse exposures:

Temporal Distortion from Randy Halverson on Vimeo.

So I'm a little late with this week's blog. I just wasn't feelin' it over the weekend or yesterday. Not much new to add here...except that I am excited at potential prospects for some level of involvement with THIS:

Space: 2099


For months, my gut's been telling me Space: 1999 is on the verge of a resurgence. I was right. Stay tuned for more.

Meantime, the first draft of my 1999 novel is 99.999% done (want to do another read-through before I submit to my editor), and I have begun the revisions to my sci fi script that I think will make it a solid contender. For what, I don't know yet.

I have finally sold the car, albeit for much less than I should have, but I was getting antsy and it was the only offer. So I will have that money by the end of the week, and will then turn my eyes to purchasing a beater until I can do better. But Lords of Light, will it be good to have a set of wheels again.

The sun continues to shine in SoCal, though we've had a couple of overcast days with some rain. But you know the song, "Into each life, some rain must fall..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My friend is "discerning her vocation;" can someone please tell me what that means?

A God of Surprises

Frammin' at the Jim-Jam, Frippin' at the Krotz!