Friday, June 21, 2024

Strawberry Moon

Today is the summer solstice, the longest day of the year, and the Strawberry Moon! What a glorious time to be alive.

I have a few sweet as strawberries updates for you, my dear reader.
And so it begins: summer produce!

First -- you should go to my new site that details my upcoming pilgrimage and personal documentary film in Korea! Yes, I'm going! It's happening!

https://koreadreambusdocumentary.blogspot.com/

Second -- I ended up leaving the secretarial half of my job, continuing on with the staff writer post. I will also add teaching theology part time this fall - this time to high schoolers. I am very pleased with the combination of writing and teaching. And yes, both jobs have cleared me to be gone for three weeks to go to Korea. 

Third -- My short film, renamed "Souled," is now very close to picture lock (final picture edit). I've hired a composer, a sound mixer, and a color correction guy. Post production is in full swing, and boy am I excited to get that picture lock so we can move on with music, sound, and color.

Fourth -- I'm thrilled to get back in Jayu, my inflatable kayak this weekend! I'm determined to get a lot more time in on the water this summer. With all the projects and jobs I've engaged with, I need the downtime and the physical closeness to nature.

And here, you can enjoy some very sweet and chill vibes looking out on the Han River. Happy summer, everyone!

No comments: