Thursday, July 25, 2024

Korea Dreambus pilgrimage film blog

Walkway in Fairport, NY
I know I haven't been writing here as much.. mostly I'm working on my Korea Dreambus site and my new Patreon page.  I have to admit that the Patreon is new for me, so I'm still trying to figure out how to best utilize it.

But the good news is that I have a lot more of my itinerary nailed down, I've made a good connection to help me on the ground in Korea, and I've raised $1,300 to help me with this pilgrimage and film project.

Head over to the website to catch up with my updates and musings, and then to my Patreon for a membership to see videos and other content!

If you have prayer intentions you'd like me to bring with me to Korea, please contact me with those or leave in the comments.

Half way through summer... please, God, let the second half of summer feel as gloriously long as the first half has done!

No comments: